I was asked to be part of the 2015 Aurifil Designer of the Month Event! What is the Aurifil Designer of the Month event?? Aurifil Thread has asked twelve designers to work up a mini quilt project for the month we are assigned.Â Look for the new posts between the 12th and 15th of each month. You get the instructions; make the project, post it on the Aurifil Flicker Page to enter the drawing and you can win prizes!
January's designer is......
Here is Gudrun's project - the instructions can be found in Pat Sloan's interview.
PRIZES every month!
Make the monthly project and post it on the Aurifil Flickr Page. Each month one person wins a 12 Spool Kit of Aurifil thread! These are the designers who will be featured each month:
- Jan - Gudrun Erla www.gequiltdesigns.com/
- Feb - Joanna Figueroa www.figtreequilts.com/
- March - Kimberly Jolly fatquartershop.blogspot.com/
- April - John Kubiniec bigrigquilting.blogspot.com/
- May - Sara Lawson sewsweetness.com/
- June - Barb Groves and Mary Jacobson www.meandmysisterdesigns.com/blog/
- July - Ebony Love www.lovebugstudios.com/blog/
- August. - Nancy Rink www.nancyrinkdesigns.com/index.php
- Sept - Valori wells www.valoriwells.com/
- October - Lynn Harris thelittleredhen.typepad.com/my_weblog/
- Nov - Bonnie Christine www.goinghometoroost.com/
- Dec - Celine Perkins www.perkinsdrygoods.com/blog/